425 1st St #807
One Rincon Hill Residence #807 is a coveted corner-unit one bedroom, one bathroom floor-plan offering a comprehensive list of 5-star hotel inspired amenities with a sleek, modern open-plan layout, and a spacious terrace from the main living space. This home has been perfected for entertaining with an open concept living/dining room off of an efficient contemporary kitchen with a breakfast bar, all complemented by expansive window lines overlooking the stunning outdoor pool and landscaped garden deck with partial bridge and Twin Peaks views. One Rincon sets itself apart from similar offerings with a club-quality fitness center with steam rooms and showers and access to the upscale 3,800 sq. ft. 49th floor view Sky Lounge – Uncle Harry’s at One Rincon's sister development next door, The Harrison.
Residence #807 features an efficient configuration with the master suite with a dual-access bath, and the open-plan living room and kitchen at the center of the home. The living area is spacious and sunny with new maple flooring and custom lighting. A breakfast bar opens to the stylish modern kitchen, which features natural stone counter-tops, custom Del Tongo cabinetry, and a premium Bosch stainless steel appliance suite—including a SubZero refrigerator. The well-sized master bedroom offers plenty of sunlight, city vistas, decadent new designer carpeting, and a sizable walk-in closet with custom organizers. Adjacent to the bedroom is a spa-like bathroom, complete with custom tile-work, a deep soaking tub with shower, and luxurious finishes. 1-car valet parking, an additional storage space, and an in-unit washer/dryer is included.
One Rincon Hill’s comprehensive amenities list includes a 24-hour doorperson and concierge; full-service valet parking; several common landscaped deck and seating areas; a gourmet barbecue area; an outdoor pool and spa; a fitness center with showers and steam rooms; and more. Enjoy close proximity to world-class shopping, dining, and nightlife in SOMA, South Beach, and downtown San Francisco, as well as Caltrain, Muni, the Bay Bridge, and major freeways.
- Premium floor residence with 819 sq. ft. (per tax record)
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Expansive corner window line with floor-to-ceiling panoramas and a spacious private terrace
- Luxurious master bedroom with floor-to-ceiling windows, spacious closet, and decadent new carpeting
- Efficient kitchen space with natural stone counter-tops, Del Tongo cabinetry, and a premium Bosch stainless steel appliance suite
- Bathroom has custom tile-work, premium stone counters, custom cabinetry, and a deep soaking tub with shower
- Bosch washer and dryer in unit
- 1-car valet parking and additional storage area included
- Current HOA dues: $990 per month
- 24-hour doorperson
- Full-service valet parking
- Club-quality professionally equipped fitness center with steam rooms and showers
- Spacious hospitality room with high-definition DVD theater
- Catering kitchen for hosting gatherings
- Outdoor pool with beautifully landscaped garden deck
- Gourmet barbecue area
- Reflecting pool with infinity edge
- Access to Uncle Harry’s lounge on the 49th floor of the Harrison
- Blocks from the Bay Bridge, Highways 101, 280, BART, and Caltrain
- Many of San Francisco’s top restaurants, AT&T Park, and the Ferry Building are only a few blocks away
Some of the best weather in all of San Francisco can be claimed by South Beach. Found at the foot of the Oakland Bay Bridge, and bracketed by the Embarcadero and the Giants baseball stadium, this is exciting stretch of waterfront city is one of San Francisco's great walking neighborhoods. An affluent area, there are a large number of converted warehouses as well as new construction catering to luxury condos, luxury high rises, and luxury lofts. Take a morning walk to work, or visit the ballpark, or climb aboard your yacht - all of it within your grasp in this enticing section of the city.
Relaxing weekend mornings bring residents down from the high rises to walk dogs, or take a run along the Embarcadero where public art and bayside breezes are all part of the restorative setting. Catch a breakfast at the Ferry Building, while you enjoy the vibrant weekly farmers market. Find a robust cup of Blue Bottle Coffee, and a hunk of intoxicating cheese from Cowgirl Creamery. Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, plus the world-famous SF MOMA, are all part of the local cultural universe that surrounds life here. YBCA delivers daring theater, dance, music and film.
The finest in urban cuisine can be found along these block, including Lulu, Azie, South Park Cafe, Delancey Street. Find a boat rental at City Kayak and explore the city by water.
South Beach is luxurious city life at your fingertips, and nothing less.